Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Under A Tuscan Sun

I had a epiphany today. I'm bored.

Maybe because the stress of work is getting to me. Not that I don't know how to handle it, it's just I find myself at a deadend most times. It's like pushing the Berlin Wall pre-Reagan-Gorbachev era. I will not elaborate as I do not want to spread the ennui syndrome to the three unsuspecting souls reading this.

But, hell, I find myself in utter boredom, dreaming of lying under a Tuscan sun. Whatever happened to that? Last I checked I was saving for a European tour, before I realized it I bought a house!

Adieu Provence. Ciao Florence. Adios Valencia.

I wanted to be a nomad. Traveling the back doors, renting a villa, and writing all about it. A "normal" life was never in the plan. Remember that Diane Lane movie, that was a plagiarism of my ex-future-now-fictional life. Now I'll never get to smell the purple.

I guess I should set it aside and be an adult now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home