Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Favorite Things...

Besides raindrops and roses and whiskers and mittens, here are a few of my favorite things:


My very dear friend Gilu gave this as gift on my last birthday. The most perfect gift anyone would have given me. The ultimate U2 autobiography, pretty heavy stuff. Literally. I needed neck and arms support when reading it!

Filled with conversations and pictures of the greatest band in the world. The flow is very raw and very honest. Definitely a must own for a U2 fan like moi.

Here's something new I discovered during my last trip to Sagada. Blueberry Jam to die for. Made from blueberrys harvested from the town's own farm.


Very organic and not too sweet. You can really taste and feel the blueberrys inside your mouth. I haven't tasted anything near it. One more reason to pack my bags and go back to the boondocks.

My huge Trainspotting poster. Another birthday gift some few years back, from old chums Ryan and Wenchie. The almost life-sized head of Ewan McGregor is a real treat...if you know what I mean...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home